Quality Policy undertaken by Starday
- Honouring the commitments taken with our clients trying to understand expressed or implicit needs and comply with them.
- Deal with every single activity in compliance with the regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Minimizing costs incured due to errors during the sales process. Evaluating and developing preventative strategies with the scope of eliminating the aforementioned errors.
- Prioritizing operational flexibility, a feature that has always characterized Starday, respecting every colleague or cooperator’s functional needs.
- Optimizing working relationships with partners and suppliers in order to improve our competitivity
- Making means and equipment completely available to the staff in order to obtain high quality products and services.
- Ensuring the competence, professionality and reliability of our staff at every level in order to gain our clients’ trust.
- Encouraging our personnel to strive for quality guaranteeing them equality, impartiality, participation, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Improving internal effectiveness, thanks to well defined operational working methods and staff training, driven by an awareness of the fact that Starday business is flourishing
- Making sure that this “Quality Policy” has been understood and implemented by the whole staff and ensuring that
- Quality is an essential part of the operational working method.
STARDAY S.r.l. has obtained the certification UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
The ISO certification, due to the assessment given by the international certification body TÜV HESSEN, guarantees that the high quality of Starday activities is maintained year after year.